Pages

Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Life looks so much different when you have a Pazzles:)

It's amazing how much different you look at things when you have the Pazzles Inspiration on your craft table. I have noticed  that almost everything I see or touch could potentially be a cutting file.  Last night I realized that I love tea and as I was opening the tea bag I thought OH! Wouldn't that make a cute cutting file? hmmm So off to my Inspiration I went with measurements in hand and I now have a tea bag cut file with the little hangy tag, that I can use on greeting cards, layouts and even a hidden journaling spot or a place to put a little tiny picture I did a quick picture of it but intend to dress them up much better than this in the near future.  Holler at me if ya want, the file I would be happy to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment