Pages

Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's Day

I am here again trying to figure out this blog stuff.  I so want to change my backgroud and get a little creative but I have to figure out how :)

So it's Mother's Day !!! I am super excited this year as I never thought my Mom would be around to see this day.  Bless her heart she has had so many health issues.  She had six children and never had many health problems at all and it seems like as soon as she retired all she has done is worry about what is going to happen next.  I love my Mom soooooo much.  My Mom is one of the best human beings I have ever known. She has always been there for anyone and everyone to do whatever needed done and asked no questions, just did her best to help all of us.  Mom has been sewing and quilting her entire life and I want to share some of her quilts on my blog very soon.

I have spent that last several days trying to find the most awesome Mother's Day gift I could find and making Mother's Day cards.  Today I am sharing a few that I have made.  The first one here is a pop up card, I made a tea set pop up and a strawberry basket pop up and I am sure Mom is going to love them both :)  I made a couple other cards as well that you will see here in the pictures.    I have just went card crazy!!!!


 Here is the tea set it is kind of hard to show a picture of because I used light green and yellow I didn't realize the colors would make for a bad picture.  Maybe if you have a better screen than I you will be able to see it.  I got these cut files from Lori Whitlocks store she has the cutest things :)  The Mother's Day bendy card here is from Bird's Collection she is so talented.  Vicki Brooks has a beautiful card topper I am going to try next :)

I hope you enjoy my post and if you are interested in anything or any of these cut files I can sure try to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment