Pages

Translate

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Craft Fair August 23, 2014

I am planning a Craft Fair in August. I will be swamped soon with all the workings of that, so today I decided to find some cute little things to sell cheap at the craft fair from my table and I decided to cut this darling little file.  It is a small recipe tote for sharing recipes.  I think it is a great little idea and I can't even count the times I have needed something like this and didn't have it.  My girls always want to know how I make this or how Granny made that so this will be a perfect way to share.  I also thought if one wanted to change the file around a bit it could also be used for many different things, like sharing photos and so on.




I tied a piece of twine in the top little holes for a quick little handle and if you look closely the back of it has a cute little closure made with the top of the lid and the { cut.  The little tip fits in the slit just perfect.  I did not design this file I bought it from the online silhouette store.  I put this together quickly I will use dry glue for the final ones.  Hope you enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment