Pages

Translate

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day to You and Yours :)

I hope all you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I know I sure did.  I am super stoked about my new shelves.  My DH and Sister hung my shelves for me yesterday and I swear they are almost full already but I dearly love them, more space now for more crafting :)

 Believe it or not my sister (Teresa Childre) has always been a better carpenter than mhe is GREAT!

 Had to have some peg board installed while they were at it  - I just love all the storage :)




 How EXCITING!!!!

 Here is my DH taking a short rest before I proclaim "I think we need a 4th. shelf" - Off he went to Home Depot to get more brackets and another 10ft. board :)  Finally the finished project!!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!!!




 Thanks to JR and Teresa I am good to go now - Nothing can stop me now! hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment