Pages

Translate

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Scor-Pal

Hi all,  it's been a few days since I have posted because I am into a whole other craft now and love it just as much as I love Paper Crafting, but I now share my time with it.  The World of Miniatures and Dollhouses :) A passion of mine since early childhood.  I will share more of that on here very soon.

BUT I now have wonderful news and I just had to share with everyone...

I'm not sure if all of you know about Scor-Pal tape but I am sure that some of you do and can testify to the fact that it is by far the best product ever for crafters of mini albums, regular albums or any other type of paper crafts where one might need a very user friendly, dependable strong double sided tape.  I am so stoked about the fact that I can now offer that at a great price right here on my blog.  Until I find a better way to set everything up I will offer my paypal user name for payment.  I can get any size you need and ship it to you whenever you need it.  I have the following sizes in stock right now but can get many additional sizes, all the way up to an entire 8.5 x 11 sheet of it.  Yes!  Isn't that amazing?

Paypal: starkey45356@roadrunner.com  that is also my email for any and all questions you may have about sizes, prices and shipping.  I will also have this in my Etsy shop as soon as I get it all set up.


Scor-Pal also offers many other paper crafting tools, like The Scor-Pal, the very famous tool most all card makers already know of and much much more.

The Scor-Pal scoring board has a slightly textured 12" x 12" scoring surface, with a raised fence at the top and on the left and right sides. Colored ruler marking on the fences are easy to see. This aligns your paper for perfect scoring. No more crooked cards!
When you place your card stock on the scoring surface, you are able to do multiple scores without moving the paper. Grid cards, accordion folds, boxes etc are scored in seconds.
Perfect tool for straight and diagonal line embossing on cards and scrapbook pages!
Scor-Mat
The Scor-Mat is a reversible self-healing cutting mat complete with measuring grid with 1/8"; 20 degree; 45 degree and 60 degree markings. The other side is perfect for stamping; brayering; and much more. It is designed to fit perfectly into the recessed area of Scor-Pal.
After scoring, no need to put your Scor-Pal away, simply insert the Scor-Mat and work away. Zip-Dry Glue and Scor-Tape can easily be removed from this surface.

SCOR-BUDDY

Scor-Buddy with Tote BagThe Scor-Buddy was designed for card makers on the go and has grooves every 1/4" across the board, plus 1/8" grooves for the first and last inch of the board.
It measures approx. 9" x 7.5" and has a fence down the left side. A free Scor-Tool is included in the snap-in holder and it comes with its own faux ultra suede carry tote.




Scor-Bug


The Scor-Bug is a rotary tool which embosses a row of pearl like little bumps adding texture. 





Just ask me how you can have all these products to make your crafting life so much easier.  I have these products and love them and I know you will too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment